(1) Heavy Duty Broachline Series Machine
- Unusual Combination: deep broaching “cutting” capabilities plus extremely fast ramspeeds (up to 240 FPM).
- Ideally teamed-up with carbide broaches to make heavy cuts in difficult materials…ductile iron castings, wrought alloys, stainless steels. Massive construction throughout. Separate hydraulic power system meets ram force (push/pull) requirements up to 20 ton. Model: 48″ to 60″ stroke.
(1) Light Duty Rabbit Series Machine
- It quickly nibbles away at metal, and also because it’s so mobile. It has a self-contained hydraulic. It takes light cuts (up to 5 tons) at ram speeds up to 150 FPM. It has standard/interchangeable tooling to accommodate various external and internal cut requirements.
- Models: 24″ stroke capacity.